Do More Than Vote
- Commit to voting and confirm your voter information: gottavote.org
- Watch and share the most compelling political videos on the web: supervoters.org/
- Take one-click action on critical progressive issues: credoaction.com
If you have 30 minutes
- Sign up for a “Friends and Neighbors” program that will help direct you connect to people in your own network about the election: http://fan.
- Create your own ballot to share your preferences with friends, and learn more about candidates up-and-down the ticket: theballot.org
- Take advantage of a free online training on getting out the vote and other campaign skills: neworganizing.com/
If you have an hour
- Make phone calls from your home with the Obama campaign: call.barackobama.
- Call out the Vote for critical Senate and Congressional races with the Progressive Campaign Change Committee: act.
boldprogressives.org/survey/ survey_cotv_2012_shifts/? source=bp
- Dial voters to help progressive candidates in key districts with Democracy for America: democracyforamerica.
If you have a weekend afternoon
- Join a MoveOn call party: http://pol.moveon.org/
If you have a full weekend day or more time now through November 6th:
- See where Obama For America would send you: https://my.barackobama.
If you want to help on election day (or have legal experience)
- Help with Election protection efforts: /http://www.866ourvote.org/
If you have a few dollars
- Support progressive candidates: actblue.com/